My Motto… I Love Movement!
“Dancing was my first love and I miss performing every day. I still take regular classes in musical theatre, jazz, and hip hop. I perform every year now in the Cuban Salsa scene for shows, congress and conventions and am often seen strutting my stuff dancing for the 12am MG show! I’ve done static trapeze, pole and am now an avid acro balance fan as of 2003”.
Known for her attention to detail, Sally incorporates a variety of clinical approaches and a large amount of scientific research into her treatment methods, and sees great results! She is well respected in the physiotherapy world and is a valued member of Perfect Form Physio.
Sally is passionate about the improvement of her physiotherapy services and has an extensive list of Continued Education courses under her belt. Some of the highlights of her Continued Professional Development include:
- Training with LJ Lee.
- Training with Barb Hungerford.
- Training with Francine St George
- IoM Level 1 & 2.
- AIM – Flow Motion Model.
- CHEK Institute – Primal Movement, and more.
- Barral Visceral Level 1.
- Myofascial release Level 1.
- Sports massage.
- Multiple courses on the neck, shoulder, and knee rehabilitation.
- Thai massage – Completed in Bangkok.
- Functional rehab and chain reaction workshops with the faculty from the Gray Institute.
- Nutrition for exercise and sport.
- Cranio-sacral therapy L1.
Sally is a workshop professional, having created a number of workshops for dancers and for the general public.
- “Your Body, Your Tool, Your Career” – 2 Day Workshop for Full Time Dancers.
- “Assess, Treat & Train the Hip & Pelvis” – 1 day workshop for allied health practitioners and Pilates instructors.
- “FILEX 15 & 16” – Pilates based rehab workshops
- “Physio barre” – A physio led Barre/pilates course.
- “Band-ITS Barre” – A strength and conditioning programme for dancers.
- “Resistance Training For Dance” – In conjunction with Lisa Howell.
- “Body Image For Dancers” – In conjunction with PFP
- ViPR National Trainer.
- APPI mat L1-3 – Physiotherapist led Pilates training.
- Personal training ACSM Health & Fitness Specialist – Certificate 3 – registered with Fitness Australia.
- Thump boxing/TRX/ViPR/ Swiss Ball certified.
- Pilates mat and reformer trained.
- CHEK Health & Lifestyle Coaching Level 1.
Sally is also an ongoing contributor for Dance life magazine and lectures at UDC, ED5 , Brent St, Transit Dance and The Cecchetti Conference.