Pilates has been shown to help improve not only back pain, but symptoms associated with knee, hip, foot and shoulder problems. Exercising with a physiotherapist ensures a safe and nurturing environment to gain the best possible results in your rehab; be it as a continuation of treatment or as prevention of a recurrence of symptoms. Pilates classes are suitable for any age, from the young dancer through to the octogenarian!
Pilates classes are suitable for people of any age and fitness level.
Our classes are graded to help to reflect this.
At pro-align we utilise the fundamentals of traditional Pilates and combine it with modern research and elements from more functional based training methods. Arising from our Physiotherapy background the pilates classes have a strong emphasis on correct ‘pre movement’ activation and the integration into movements that transfer well into activities of daily life. Our leading edge is ongoing education and ensuring you understand why you are doing the mat-ba
sed exercises with a good concept of body awareness and your limits.
“Love the way you move”
The benefits of Pilates classes with Pro-align are:
- Getting hands on personal guidance in small classes of 10 people maximum
- Commit to a regular investment in yourself with a ten week course of pilates classes
- Make the most of your health fund as health care rebates are available at the end of the term
- Flatten that tummy with correct core activation and strengthening of the abdominals
- Eliminate or prevent incontinence with understanding and correct activation of the pelvic floor
- Change your shape instantly with simple postural cues
- Gain the strength you desire to keep up with the kids/ grand kids or even pursue more strenuous exercise goal
- Conveniently located in Eastern Suburbs, Surry Hills.
- Our 10 week programme runs 4 times a year in line with school terms.
Perfect Form Physio works in partnership with Pro-align for provision physio led Pilates classes.
Take your first step towards pain free movement and contact Sally today:
Eastern Suburbs (Darlinghurst)